Rhode Island Car Accidents
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, the challenges ahead can seem overwhelming. You may be unable to work, worried about paying for medical treatment and uncertain about how to deal with insurance issues. The best step you can take in this traumatic time is to contact a focused, experienced Providence car accident lawyer who will prioritize your case and protect your rights.
Turn To Experienced, Informed Rhode Island Auto Injury Attorneys
At The Law Offices of Lawrence J. Signore, we are active advocates for driver safety as well as proven personal injury and workers’ compensation lawyers. Principal attorney Larry Signore appears in public service announcements addressing the dangers of texting and driving and serves as a legal analyst for ABC6 WLNE News. Our knowledge equips us well to establish fault, liability and fair compensation for a car accident or other roadway crash, including:
- Rear-end collisions and other car accidents caused by motorists’ mistakes or extremely reckless behavior such as drunk driving or texting behind the wheel
- Trucking accidents involving semi tractor-trailer rigs and other large commercial vehicles, which often result in serious injuries or wrongful death and require rigorous investigation
- Motorcycle accidents, often caused by distracted driving or another unacceptable failure to see and yield to the cyclist
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents caused by others’ negligence
- On-the-job vehicle accidents that justify workers’ compensation claims and may call for multiple legal actions
- Negotiating With An Insurance Company On Your Own Is A Major Risk
Insurance adjusters are trained by lawyers and schooled in various tactics to minimize the settlements their profit-focused companies must pay. Far too often, RI car accident victims accept that “the offer is the offer,” settling too quickly for too little. Whether you were injured as a driver or passenger, on the job or while traveling independently, we are here to help you get what you deserve.
To work directly with an attorney who will consider all angles on your case and stand up for your interests, please contact our firm now. We will provide a free case evaluation, and we have fluent Spanish speakers on staff to assist our valued clients.